This past weekend I ran a 5K. Its the 2nd one for me. Last time I ran a 10K probably wont happen again. But this run was ran with a special goal in mind. To run the entire way without stopping. The last 5K was my first and it was a little difficult as was the 10K. I had not finished either race without stopping a couple of times along the way so I was determined to do this one and run the whole way. I DID IT! It felt so good to. I had 2 good friends to run with and another to cheer me on. (Thanks for coming Tami.)
After the run there were lots of booths set up with Halloween candy for the kids, a pumpkin patch and a rock climbing wall. The kids loved all of this part of course.
I tried to get in the spirit of Halloween so I brought spray paint for our hair.

Song Johns, Me, Marlo Gifford


Martin and Dana with their hair painted blue.

Martin rock climbing. He LOVES doing this. I LOVED that it was free.

The finish line.

Marlo, my butt, Dana, Tami
4 comments:
Wow!!!!!!! What a Great Thing You Did. Congradulations!!!:)
I am so Proud of YOU My Daughter!!!
You can Do anything You set your Mind too... Love You, Mom
what an awesome accomplishment Monica! so very cool! tell Dana I LOVE her socks...girl after my own heart LOL!=0)
WTG sista, you ROCK!
I knew you could do it!! I had a great time and am so glad you decided to run it!!! Like I tell you all the time, you're the best!!!
Post a Comment