Monday, October 19, 2009

Pitter Patter, Giggle Giggle!!

Well last week was a fun one. I offered to take Jamie's 2 youngest kids. I had them from Monday afternoon until Friday morning. Emma (4 1/2) and Cody (2, next month) were a lot of fun to have around. Dana and Martin absolutely loved having them here. They really helped out a lot when they weren't at school. It was good to see that from them. I'm sure it wouldn't have been the same had it been real siblings. Dana wanted us to walk and meet here half way every day and Martin would get up and play with them every morning until he went to school. After school once the homework was done they would all play something together. It usually consisted of Dana and Martin twirling them which they all laughed and giggled and then walked funny. One evening I even left with the kids and Scott got to watch them for awhile with a little help from Russ and his kids. All in all though it was a really good time and we would definitely love to have them again.

1 comment:

jamie said...

I really appreciate you having them over, i got SO much done that now I am not so nervous about the craft fair. Like I said when i picked them up.. just let me know when and I can arrange getting them over there :) also James says you should be honest on your blog ;) ;) love you sista (and niece and nephew and bro in law)