1 year ago
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Central Stake Roadshow
Dana got the opportunity to be in the Roadshow the stake put on last Saturday. Each ward had there own little play to put on about a "hero". Ours was called "Will's Hero". It was about a boy that thought being a hero meant having super human strengths but in the end realized his mom was his hero. During the show he has 2 different dreams. I dont know if you will be able to see Dana very well in the pictures but I will post them anyway. She was really excited to get to be in the show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
ok do I thought she was the 3rd flower from the left... oops :) and I totally cant see her in the other picture. WTG Dana sorry things didnt work out for me to come and watch.
Great Dana you are a Star or Flower this time.. Gran. Addie
Post a Comment