Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Way to go Dana!!

Well Dana brought home her report card last week and she did great. She got straight A's. Scotts first comment was "I thought that the magnet program was supposed to be harder". I know Dana really worked hard for this and so she definantly deserves the grades she got. I am very proud of her. She comes home and goes straight to getting her homework done. Of course its almost always been that way with her but I just think she is doing great and I'm so excited that she did it. Way to go girl!!!

2 comments:

jamie said...

congratulations Dana, i know how hard that is because as your super cool aunt i never, not once got straight A's, we are SO proud of you! :)

The Milletts said...

Way to go Dana!!!!!!!!! That is awesome she cetainly takes after her MOM!!! We are so proud of her too! GOOD JOB DANA!!!!!!