Monday, February 2, 2009

KA


This weekend Marlo and I went to the Cirque Du Soleil show, KA. I cant say its the best show I have attended but considering my list is short it was ok. We picked it about a month ago, after watching the boys leave to ago on yet another coyote trip. So we decided ok, we are going to go to a show. When Scott realized he wasnt going I all of a sudden felt bad but once the day came I felt like hey, girls should get to do something without the kids all the time. However after the show I felt even better knowing it really wasnt his cup of tea. It almost wasnt mine. I do have to say that some of the effects were really cool. So thats about it around here. We have had lots of company the last couple of weeks but no pictures to go along with that. But we had a good time with everyone.

3 comments:

dennisandsong said...

Girls definitely need time out!! Next up the Wisconsin romantic comedy we talked about!!

jamie said...

LOL not a chance, you have to come see it IRL

Anonymous said...

I have never been to a show in Vegas. I'm glad you went. I love girl time!! Dana