1 year ago
Friday, February 13, 2009
Pinewood Derby 2009
Once again we had our Pinewood Derby for Cub Scouts. Martin and Dana both actually did a car and did all but cutting it out by themselves. Neither placed but I know they had fun doing it. Here are a few pics of them with the cars. Dana is holding a ribbon but its just for something like cool car or whatever they thought of for hers. All the kids got one that raced a car. Martin couldnt find his for the picture.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
You've got some smart kids, there! Great job on your report card, Dana! I can't believe she is almost 12 years old! Pete and I just found a picture the other day from Vegas when I'm holding her at the townhouse. She's probably about 6 months old. I think that was the trip when Jake at the toes off her baby powder smelling doll!
Yep remember that like it was yesterday. Wow how time flies.
Post a Comment