Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

(All names are referred to from my kids status ex. great grandpa being their great grandpa.)
This year we traveled to Kanab to spend Thanksgiving with the Swapp family.  It had been a few years since all of us had been up there so it was time for pictures.  This was all the great grand kids, Daniel, and Great grandpa McFall.  Its so crazy to see all of them together and see how they all change from one year to the next.  I would have to say that this year Tristan has made the most change and finally sprouted past Dana.
This was a picture I had to have.  Dana has a lot of her Aunt Cassie's traits.  They would both die to know I wrote this but they are 2 of the hairiest girls I know.  At least they can complain about it together.  Oh and they will never have to worry about going bald.  I actually got a better picture but hit record instead so I need to still frame it.
Cooking up some yum yum before the big feast.  Grandma Paula, Uncle Don, Great Aunt Sherrie, and Grandpa Eldon.  Of course the ladies are doing all the work.

As always Scott has to show off his karate moves.  Tyler and Tristan are just humoring him. ;)

This was by far my favorite picture out all that were taken.  Dana, Martin, Aunt Cassie, and Tristan.

Great Uncle Tom, Great Grandpa, and Grandma Paula all enjoying some great conversation it looks like.

Uncle Don, Monica, Aunt Cassie, Aunt Kim, Brecken, and part of Martin.

So that was a little bit of an idea of our Thanksgiving.  Which was filled with lots of fun, conversation, and love.  Oh and LOTS of food.  Good thing I had ran the half just before.

No comments: