Martin loves to sing. He is always humming or singing something around the house. So me being a parent I said he HAD to take choir. At least a year. I think he has really enjoyed it so far. Of course that may have something to do with the fact that there are only 3 boys in his class but he claims he has no "girlfriends". Fine by me though. So anyway here he is for is very first debut performance with all of the beginning choir.
This was the final performance and as you can see there are lots more kids. This was all 3 groups together. They did a really good job. Dana also had a orchestra and piano concert that week but we failed to get pics. But they were great concerts as well. I really enjoy listening to my children's talents come alive. They do great!
1 year ago







No comments:
Post a Comment