Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hawaii June 9-15

Hawaii - Wow! It was so awesome to take a vacation and be alone with the family. I dont really know what to say because there were lots of pictures taken and I dont want to make my post miles long so I will try to edit the pics a little but hopefully they say more than I can.
Scott and Dana snorkeling
Dana with awesome flowers behind her.
Dana and Monica on the first beach we stopped at.
Dana and Martin, wish the straw hadn't been there.
This was were we stayed.
Scott, Dana, & Martin in front of the Dole Plantation.
The Pineswapples.
Real Sea Turtle just laying on the beach. Yes it was alive.
WWII bunker on the beach about a mile from where we stayed.
My favorite picture.
Dana and Martin in the pool.
There were a set of 72 and then 99 stairs to climb.  Along with several miles to hike.
We all made it to the top.
Waikiki Beach
The Sea Life Park, this is where we rode dolphins. Yee Haw!

2 comments:

jgirl said...

I'm not jealous...okay just a little! That looks like you guys had sooo much fun! ;0)

Anonymous said...

What a fun family trip. Looks like you guys are having a very fun summer.