This year we went to Page for Memorial Weekend. My parents have been trying to finish their kitchen remodel so my sister thought it would be a good idea to help them out. It was to be a surprise since my dad was going to Marysvale for the weekend. We left Friday evening and headed over. Of course Scott and James got the brunt of the work but they did great and we had it done by the time we left. Cody, Jamie's youngest had to help out a bit to. It was really cute.
1 year ago





4 comments:
Wow! It looks great you guys! ;0)
LOL I love my little Cody, funny stuff! we did do an AWESOME job if I say so myself!
THANKS THANKS THANKS MOM & DAD
What good kids you are! I hope my kids help me with projects like this when I am older....before they hand me over the the state-ran nursing home that is!
Post a Comment