Monday, November 23, 2009

The weekend

Well this past weekend was tons of fun for everyone. We didn't get lots of pics to prove it but that's ok. The weekend began for me Friday morning. Jamie, Marlo, and I went to "New Moon" followed up by lunch at Panera Bread and a Messy Sunday at another place. Then Marlo had to head home so Jamie and I continued our afternoon with lots of shopping we went here there and everywhere.
Meanwhile back at home Scott was preparing to go on a dog hunting trip with our neighbor Dan. But that's not all he was doing. Just take a look at this video.


Once that was over with it was time for bed. Scott was up at butt crack 3 a.m. While the rest of us got our beauty sleep. Then Jamie got up and went to the temple for some work and I got ready to go do Scouting For Food. We ended up collecting enough food to fill 20 boxes (2ftX2ftX2ft) which is awesome. Once that was done we made some sandwiches and then loaded up for a little more shopping. Jamie left around 5 to head home. Then me and the kids snuggled into the chairs and watched "Aliens in the Attic". Sunday we went to church and then just lounged around till Scott got home.
He got lots of video of some nice deer and did a nice hike to find a wounded coyote but never caught up with it. Spent some time at his mom and dad's and then got home around 5:30 Sunday evening.

2 comments:

jamie said...

I had a lot of fun. love you sista and I'm so happy for you, cant wait till the new year ;) the movie was AWESOME!

jamie said...

oh and that video... WAY funnier in person :)