Monday, May 18, 2009

No Blogging for awhile...Sorry!

A lot has been going on in the past 3 weeks. I had the opportunity to go to Women's Conference with my friend Marlo and some of her family. It was a really awesome experience. I am very thankful to them for letting me in to the fam for the weekend, thanks. (Check out her blog for the pics-Marlo Gifford below.) Then it was Mother's Day and Scott made me a beautiful Cedar chest which I will post pics of when I get a chance. And then this last weekend was my birthday and my parents had the chance to come down and spend it with us. It was a GREAT day thanks to my family.
Martin has been busy with baseball, cub scouts, and school. Baseball is almost over they had their last game of the season on Saturday which they won. However they lost the previous 3. Now they are into the playoff games. They will have one on Tuesday and Thursday. Depending on if they win or loose will determine when they play again. In Cub Scouts we had a Spaghetti Fundraiser with a Dessert auction that went very well. In school they are doing some testings, finishing up on spelling and math stuff for the year, and preparing to go on a field trip to Hoover Dam.
Dana has been busy finishing up with school and doing church stuff. She turned her laptop in last Monday which I think was good and bad. She liked the idea of having her own computer and yet having to not tote the thing around anymore is good. She recently had 3 of 12 poems chosen in her English class to put in a book. When I get them I will post them cause they really are good. In church she got put in as 2nd Counselor in her Beehive class and they are preparing to go to girls camp in June by selling pies. YUMMMY!
Scott has been busy working on this deal and that. Helping out with Martin's baseball games. And lately he has done a lot of cooking and cleaning due to the holiday's. THANKS HONEY! You are the best. He has done a really good job of making me happy and I wanted to thank him publicly for that. I love you!
So that is what we have been up to. There are pics to go along but I will post them another time.

2 comments:

jgirl said...

Sounds like you are leading a very full and busy life...which is good, it keeps you out of trouble! j/k!=0)

The Chidesters said...

Happy Birthday! Now we need some pictures. Give Scott a pat on the back for being such a good husband. I think you and I really lucked out!