Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dana's Poems

Circles
Circles are round and curved
The way they swerve and turn
The circumference is nice and round
Its like a ball so toss it round
The circle that I found
A circle a never ending line.
Poetry
Poetry is like a rose
It blooms and sprouts beautifully
Each stanza is like a bud
And turns into a rose when you read it
You understand it more and more
The rose sprouts till' the end.
The Sidewalk
The sidewalk ended at 28th street
I walked at the end of it and took a seat.
I looked way down,
but could not see far
cause it was black down there in that black sticky tar.
They say it's the devils place that black pit
so I got back up and took my dog
for I was getting all sticky in the fog.
The sidewalk was cracked very wide you see
so I took by my side
my dog and me.
We went back to the house
so we wouldn't be
all gobbled up
by the devils deed.

2 comments:

Jamiecrafts said...

nice job Dana, did you win any awards? you should start your own blog with your poetry ;)

Anonymous said...

GOOD JOB BIRD... THE POAMS ARE ALL GOOD..
I LIKE THE POAM ABOUT CIRCLES..
YOU ARE GOOD WITH POETRY..
LOVE GR.SAM AND GR. ADDIE