Martin had a game May 2 and was able to pitch at the end. He has pitched a couple of times before but Scott got this picture of him and I wanted to share it. They won 14-8.
MARTIN YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU SET YOUR MIND TOO.. ONE THING WE KNOW YOU ARE GOOD AT SPORTS.. WE HOPE YOU KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB..:) LOVE GR. MA & GR. PA WILLDEN
How exciting! I loved reading about the game where Martin scored after stealing. Jesse just loves T-Ball, but has no idea what real baseball is yet. We keep trying to get him to practice, but he just says, "Mom, I already know how to play!"
Our little family is made up of 4. Scott the bread winner works full time doing what he loves (haha), buying land for a home builder. Monica is a stay at home mom doing everything possible to make the home a happy one. She spends her days doing anything required of a mom. Dana enjoys reading, computer, t.v., hanging out with family, piano, and now cello. Martin is the typical boy. He likes the computer, video games, t.v., and playing sports, mostly baseball. He has also recently added choir to his list. We love to travel and enjoy the summers for boating, fall for hunting, winters for playing in the snow, and the spring for doing whatever.
4 comments:
Way to go Martin!!! I bet you're awesome and maybe we can come see some of your games again this year!! Good luck!!! See you soon! Tam
So cool! Way to go!
MARTIN YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU SET YOUR MIND TOO..
ONE THING WE KNOW YOU ARE GOOD AT SPORTS..
WE HOPE YOU KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB..:)
LOVE GR. MA & GR. PA WILLDEN
How exciting! I loved reading about the game where Martin scored after stealing. Jesse just loves T-Ball, but has no idea what real baseball is yet. We keep trying to get him to practice, but he just says, "Mom, I already know how to play!"
Post a Comment