Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Dana's 3rd year of Girls Camp

So this year camp was on a ward level so I didn't go.(That will happen again next year.) They went up near Pinto, UT June 21-25. Dana wasn't really looking forward to going with everything we had been through recently but I was not about to let her miss out on an opportunity to have a little fun, relax, and get away from all the tears. She ended up having a really good time and was glad she went. They went fishing, swimming, hiking, and even took a trip to the Tuacahn and watched the Little Mermaid. She really loved that. However the thing she was most excited about is that for the first time ever she bore her testimony. I was only sorry I wasn't there to hear it. I'm really grateful to my friends that went along and watched over her for me. It made the time that she was gone a little easier. So without any more babbling her are some of her pics.






3 comments:

dennisandsong said...

It was a good trip and her testimony was very sweet and sincere. She is a really good girl, gotta love her!

Anonymous said...

Dana I am so Happy that you shared your Testimony. YOU are a Very Strong and Wonderful Person..
I am so Very Proud of YOU!!!
Love Grams Addie

jamie said...

glad you had fun Dana, I'm sure your glad you ended up going too :)