On Monday May 23, 2011 we lost a great man, brother, son, husband, father, and friend. Daniel will be and IS sorely missed by all who knew him. The days have become a little longer and quieter without Daniel here to call or send a text. He always had something to tell someone. Some juicy gossip, a hunting story, good laugh to share, or sometimes I think he just wanted to say "Hello" 400 times. Sure we are all still here trying to do something about moving on, but how do you fill a void that is so big? How do you go through the day and know the phone wont ring with him on the other end? How do you go spend time as a family all together without him there? One look into anyones eyes and you can tell what they are thinking. It's hard. I don't think it would be possible without family and good friends to even try to get out of bed.
There's so much to say about Daniel and yet the words don't come to me now. Maybe one day I can sit down and write a better post but for now all I can say is, WE ALL miss you so very much.












2 comments:
we are so sorry for your loss. you guys are a great family, and you have each other to rely on and get through this. we are always here if you need us.
I am so sorry for your loss Monica.
Post a Comment