1 year ago
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Last Cake Class
Last night Dana and I had our last cake class. I've really enjoyed this time to spend with my beautiful daughter. It was nice that even though our plates are full we had once a week to just hang out and do something fun. Even if some of the drives were in silence it was nice to just be with her. So here are the pics of our final cake. We both did the basket weave and made the flowers but then I let Dana do the placing by herself. I think it turned out beautiful. Best one to date.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
gorgeous!
Your becoming Miss Crafty! First bags now cakes!! Your awesome and what a great way to spend time with your daughter
you need to post them all, you guys did such an amazing job, show them off!
and now you need to teach me! :)
So fun!! I want to take a class!
BEAUTIFUL CAKE GIRLS!!!! What a FUN thing to do Mom and Daughter TOGETHER.. I am so excited now, you can make ME one!!!! My birthday mmmmmmmmmmmm.:)
Love MOM
Post a Comment