Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Dana's Orchestra trip

Today Dana's Orchestra class took a trip to UNLV were they performed and were judged along with many other middle schools.  They played the same music at the concert last fall at school and WOW I couldn't believe how great they did.  The improvement was huge.  I wanted to stand up and applaud but that really wasn't the place.  Anyway I wanted to get a few pics with Dana since this will be her last year at this school.
Dana and her teacher for the last 2 years, Mrs. Manuel.  Dana just loves her.

Ayana, Dana, and Vai.  The 3 amigos.

3 comments:

jgirl said...

How cool! Rock on good job Dana! ;0)

Anonymous said...

All I can say is WOOOOO I love it Grandaughter of mine YOU ROCK!!!! Love U Gr. Addie & Gr. Sam

jamie said...

WTG Dana, your amazing. always continue to do what you love and keep at playing the cello! :)