Christmas this year was quiet compared to years in the past. It was just the 4 of us which was nice but nothing was over the top which was good. In fact it was so quiet I didnt even think to get the camera out. We did get the video camera out which we will need to get some pics from but even that was brief. Scott and I had a redo project in our room which led to a new T.V. in the living room so that was our Christmas. Dana wanted a cello which she was disappointed yet again by not receiving but did get a new cell phone and camera. Martin was probably the happiest kid ever since he got exactly what he wanted, an XBOX.
That afternoon Jamie, James, and the kids came over along with Russ, Marlo, and their kids. We all sat for a very yummy Christmas dinner complete with the yummiest punch I've ever had. The next day was Sunday and so the kids and I got up and got ready and this was the only picture I did get.
After church I thought it would be neat to run up to the temple and take a few pictures of the girls for Grandma and Grandpa Willden. It was freezing cold so we made it quick.
1 year ago





No comments:
Post a Comment