Tuesday, May 4, 2010

1st Piano Recital - May 3, 2010

SPRING 2010 PIANO RECITAL
Heather Gillins, Dana and Martin Swapp

Dana and Martin got their first opportunity to perform in a piano recital. They were so excited and did very well if I do say so myself. Grandma and Grandpa Willden were able to make the trip down which we appreciated very much.

They performed with about 5 other kids as well between 2 teachers. Martin played "French Folk Song" and Dana played 2 pieces, "Sweet Dreams and Starlight" and "Words Left Unsaid" both by David Nevue. It was a wonderful evening and I'm so grateful for the time spent on teaching and practicing. Its great to see hard work pay off.

2 comments:

Jamiecrafts said...

WTG you 2. I am a proud Aunt even if I wasnt there, good job guys, keep up the great work!

Addie said...

That was a VERY Wonderful Time WE had to hear OUR Grandkids Play the Piano What a Great Job They BOTH did!! Keep up the Good Work.. Love GR. & GR. Willden