Sunday, February 21, 2010

She's a TEEN!!

Well its my beautiful big girl's 13th Birthday. Man how time flies. When I think back of her as a toddler its seems sometimes that those days never really existed. They flew so fast. Good thing for pictures and memories though. What would we do without them.

We had planned to take her and a friend to the cabin but as time drew closer realized that wouldn't happen. I wanted her day to still be extra special though. We started the day with balloons and flowers.
She wanted homemade waffles so we did it all from scratch. Then we moved onto presents, why wait. She has been wanting a DS for a few years now so we figured that would be a great gift. She also got lots of make-up, a jewelry box/photo box, a cute wall hanging board, clothes, shoes, jewelry, money, candy, and probably other stuff but that's all I remember.











Then later we went to Lucille's Famous Barbecue for lunch. Around 5 I surprised her with some friends over to round off the night. They played games, ate pizza, and made movies with her computer. I think she had a good day in the end. We love you Dana thanks for being part of our family. Happy Birthday!

Just had to add this one cause it was to good not too. (Not a planned picture.)

2 comments:

jgirl said...

Happy Birthday Dana! Looks like it was a great day and I remember when you were born...really that was 13 years ago?! That's crazy! =0)

jamie said...

I know Jessica, it's hard to believe. Happy Birthday Dana Bird!