1 year ago
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Dana gave her first talk in Sacrament
You know when you think back at the milestones: first words, first steps, first day of school, you always get that same excited feeling inside. I didn't think I would feel that feeling again for a long time. However today Dana gave her FIRST talk in sacrament. She put the entire thing together herself. The first time I read it was the night before and only had to give her a few pointers. When it was her turn to stand up she delivered it without any sign of nervousness or hesitation. Later when we were home I told her how well she did. She of course thought she talked to fast said she was nervous all the typical things you do feel. She even said that it felt like her mouth jumped off her face and ran away. (why she felt like she spoke to fast) I was truly proud of her though and in that moment felt like I did so long ago when she took that first step. I'm sure there will be plenty of other moments in her life when I will have that feeling again but some of them I can definitely wait for. Good job Dana!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
She did a great job! She really was a pro up there. You would have never even known it was her first talk! BTW, Happy Bday Dana!!
Wow....Dana is a teenager? That makes ME feel old! Sounds like she did a great job on her talk...you must be doing something right!
WTG Dana, so proud of you and if I would have known I would have come over, or tried to at least ;)
Post a Comment