I have realized in the last 2 weeks that it SUCKS to only have 1 vehicle again. The Yukon is old and it was time for some serious work to be done on it. So on Monday January 11th I followed Scott to the shop and so it began. So much for grocery shopping, working out at the park, picking kids up from school, and anything else that needed to be done during the day.
So this week (Wednesday) after hearing a noise in the Tahoe for several weeks. Scott finally decided I should take it in too. This particular day I had to take him to work of course (No Yukon still) and then I was to take the Tahoe to the dealership. I did so and came home in a rental. That afternoon the service man, Marty called. "Ummm yeah we are going to need to keep the Tahoe for longer than a day. It seems the rear differential has problems and so it will take a few days." I'm thinking great that is just one of the many things being fixed on the Yukon. Luckily the Tahoe is still under warranty!! So now we have both vehicles in the shop a rental car Scott takes to work, and a great big bill to pay for the Yukon (which grows bigger every day but should be done today finally). I really don't know how I did it for several years. I guess you just adjust to the hand dealt. However I'm ready to be playing with all 5 cards again. Oh and in the middle of that we have one of the wettest weeks in more than 6 months. THANKS to Marlo she came to the rescue more than once.
1 year ago





1 comment:
car problems all around..... GOOD TIMES!!!
Post a Comment