Well we made yet another trip to the cabin. The first for the year. I love going up there to play in the snow. And if mom is happy so is everyone else. My husband told me the other day,"I see you happiest when we get to the cabin or when we go to the lake". I hadn't really thought about it but I love love love playing in the snow and there is nothing better on a hot day than jumping into a deep part of the lake and sinking then just in time scrambling for the top to get that breath of air. I also love doing all that with my family and occasionally friends when we can take them. So here are the pictures from the first of our many trips for 2010.
Kenna and Dana so excited to make a speedy and safe slide down.

Daniel, Kim and the pups.

Dana laying in the snow.

Mom and Martin making a very fast descent to the bottom which was also a little bumpy might I add.

Brecken excited about making it to the car on the tube.

Martin got to take our neighbor Alexis with us. They had a blast together.
Scott making one of the few runs down on the tube. He had been sick all week and still gave into my pleas to make the trip to the mountain. Love you honey.
1 comment:
Looks like you are having a fun winter!! I had a very tragic tubing incedent and don't think I will ever enjoy snow activities again. Brandon takes the kids and I stay at home and do something safe like read, that way no one gets hurt.
On another note, the mountains really are good thereapy,aren't they.
P.S. I took your recomendation and am on the 3rd book of the Mortal Instrument series. I am enjoying them.
D
Post a Comment