Scott and Martin for his 2nd Birthday!
Martin in June of 2005 5 years old
Well today is Martin's birthday. He turns the big 10. I cant believe how time has just flown by. We are so happy to have Martin in our family. He is such a tender hearted young man. (Although he does have a bit of a temper at times.) He does what he can to make people happy and he is very giving and loving. I told him this morning that he was going to be in the double digits for the rest of his life and he said to me,"No, cause I'm going to go into the triple digits. I want to live to be 113." So I guess this is still the beginning of his very long life. Happy Birthday Martin we love you.
Martin November 2008 9 1/2 years old





1 comment:
WELL HOW TIME FLYS ONE MIN. WE ARE AT THE HOSPITAL LOOKING AT OUR NEW GRANDSON AND NOW WE ARE HAVING A BIRTHDAY FOR A WONDERFUL YOUNG MAN, MARTIN IT IS SO NEAT TO HAVE YOU AROUND YOU ALWAYS MAKE US SMILE..
HAPPY 10th BIRTHDAY YOU ARE SO MUCH LOVED.. GR. SAM & GR. ADDIE WILLDEN
Post a Comment