Monday, March 9, 2009

Finally I'm done.

Before, the border that Trina, my friend from Phoenix and I did in 2003.


Lots of work!! Huh Trina.
















After, the solid blue stripes on top and bottom are on opposite sides with spots. The 2 adjacent walls are just solid light blue.


5 comments:

jamie said...

I love it, i cant wait to see it in real life, it looks great.

Trina said...

Both rooms look great! You did an excellent job. I can't believe it was 2003 when we painted Dana's room - gosh how time flies...

Russ and Marlo said...

Dana's room looks clean in the after ones. Did you let her move back into her room?

dennisandsong said...

The rooms are super cute!! I like to think I started the whole painting trend!! Even if I didn't don't tell me, I like to feel important like that!!

Anonymous said...

GOOD JOB!!!!MOM