Thursday, March 19, 2009

Fun! Fun!

The last couple of weekends we have had fun. March 5 Mom and Dad Swapp came down and we got to hang out with them for the day. We took mom shopping and my friend Marlo cut her hair which looked way cute. Dad hung out with Scott and had some doctor appts. to go too. We had a good time while they were here and were really happy they came down, even if it was for just the night. Next time we'll have to make it a full weekend. :)

March 13th my sister came over with her daughter Taylor and spent the night. Jamie, Marlo, and I went to dinner and a movie Friday night. Saturday we went shopping and had Fondue :) it was sooooooo good. We actually managed to get a few pictures of this day in so enjoy. :) It was a really good time and I'm glad we were able to spend the time with them.





3 comments:

jamie said...

look at that YUMMY strawberry going right intomy mouth! I did have a really good time with you, thanks for being my sister:)

Trina said...

Keep that fondue place in mind for when I come to visit. It will happen some day I promise!

Anonymous said...

I AM SO GLAD MY DAUGHTERS LIKE TO STILL HAVE FUN TOGETHER..
YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL, AND YOU ARE MY LITTLE GIRLS STILL!!!!!
LOVE YOU, MOM