Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Turkey Trot

Well way back on November 22 I did a 10K (6.2 miles) with 2 of my friends, Marlo and Song. Most of it went well for me except for the very end of course and then I about died (j/k) from a side ache. But it was pretty painful. I managed to run it in about 1 hour and 2 minutes give or take a few seconds. Unfortunately the tag they attach to your shoe to get your exact time didnt work for me for some reason so I dont have what I placed but I know it wasnt last. :) It was just awesome to finish. Anyway here are some pictures and video that Russel, Marlo's husband took for us.
The Stretching

Marlo is on the left me in the middle and Song is on the right.

The Start

The ugly finish, boy was I wiped.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that the pictures worked! You did awesome in the race!