The next 2 are the kids with the blankets I made them this year. With help from my friend Marlo. They are called "quillows". You can fold it up into a pillow.
Scott opening his new shop vac.
Martin opening just one of the many Lego sets he got this year.
Yes we got Dana an Easy Bake. Well actually Martin did. I decided you're never to old to have one. Doesnt the smile just say that in itself though.
This was just something the kids did a week or so before Christmas.
Dana, Rigdon, and Martin all worked so hard. :)





3 comments:
Corb is a lego fan aswell. It looks like you had a great Christmas. Have a Happy New Year. Dana
3:30 a.m.!?! I would have said, "Go back to bed!" in my best Grinch voice. We told the kids not to get us up before 6 a.m. Elizabeth can tell time now. The benefit, they don't get us up before 6. The down side, the get us up immediately after that. Oh well, all in good spirit!
how is dana liking the EBO? do you have the teather ball up yet?
Post a Comment