1 year ago
Saturday, October 16, 2010
Rockhounds play in Championship
Martin's team, the Rockhounds were almost undefeated for the season until the last game. They lost against the River Cats but that didn't matter because the play-offs would reveal who would play in the championship game. Martin and the rest of the team worked hard in the first game but it ended in a tie. The second game the other team forfeited. It was down to the 3rd game which they won. They would now be playing in the championship game. I'm not sure what happened that day but the boys just didn't have it together. With butter finger plays and lack of base runs, in the end we lost. I will say that Martin was the only one to make it to 3rd base. They did great though and he learned a lot and I'm sure next season will be his season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment