Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Scott's birthday and Labor Day

This year for Scott's birthday it was a difficult process.  All week I had been wanting to do something really exciting and different but every where I turned the cost was just to much.  So we just played it simple and I made him a cake that Dana decorated, Scott and I went out to dinner, he opened his presents,and we rented a movie that didn't get watched cause we all were just wiped out from the week.  Saturday we got up and finally decided that we would just go to the cabin for the weekend.  So we loaded up and left around noon for the rest of the weekend.  Scott got to fish, the kids got to hang with their cousins, and we all got to relax with an occasional ride in Kim and Daniel's razor.  Oh and enjoy the great weather.
Scott modeling his cool new welders helmet from his parents.
Scott and Martin checking out the new toys.
We went for a walk while the men went to Duck Creek.
A hawk stopped by for a drink so Scott had to take a picture.

3 comments:

jgirl said...

;0)

jamie said...

wish you would have come over here :(

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Scott!!