
The whole gang except Scott taking the picture.
No trip is complete without the visit from a horn toad.
From the story I get with these two its a good thing Dana wont be driving for another couple of years. Apparently grandma told her to speed up so she did. Ended up driving them into a tree. Dana almost peed her pants retelling the story.
Of course you always get a beautiful evening sunset to top the day off.








2 comments:
ouchy Dana! I can remember a certain aunt of yours kneeing me in the face with a mouth full of braces on the tramp...ouch! I'm glad you guys had fun up Johnson canyon, we get to go up to our ranch (40 miles up Johnson Canyon rd) occasionally and the kids get to go with their grandparents more often and love it! ;0)
all I can say is OUCH, been there done that with the whole braces imprint on my lip... just think they will be off soon... right!
Post a Comment