Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Dana and I at YW's camp

So Dana finally arrived on Tuesday afternoon.  I was so excited to see her that I almost cried.  Can we say homesick.  It was great to have her finally there and be able to share some of the exciting firsts for both of us together.  I think it was honestly the best girls camp I have ever been too and to be able to share that with her was a great experience for both of us.  So without any more rambling I'm just going to post lots more pictures of our great time.

So this was in the Narrows at Zion National Park.  Which was a really awesome hike and I cant wait to do it again.

Dana and her gal pals-Hanna and Mackenzie
Me and Dana on our way back down the Narrow's.
The shooting range they had set up was an exciting way for Dana to show off her "mad skills".  She's a Swapp.
This was our first time rappelling and it was awesome.  So much of an adrenaline rush.
Dana wouldn't go down with me the first time.  She wanted someone with experience by her side.  This is Kim Robertson helping guide her down.  She did great after she got past the first little lip.
I LOVED this it was an awesome time.
Mom and Dana after our first descent.
After a little coxing I talked Dana into going down with me one more time.
This was the day of zip line.  Dana preparing for her first jump.
Here I am going my second time the first time didn't have to many good pictures and besides for some reason it scared the living daylights out of me.  (I know weird being that I loved the rappelling.)
This is Dana on the "flying squirrel" as we called it.
So YES we had a great time and YES we look forward to the next!!

No comments: