Well since Martin turned 11 he is now old enough to move out of cub scouts and into the 11 year old boy scouts. Wednesday was our last pack meeting. He received his Webelos badge, some activity pins, beltloops, and the highest award you can get in Cub Scouts, Arrow of Light. I am really proud of him for what he has done. Some of it was a challenge but we finished it. (Pictures are out of order but you get the idea.)


-Due to some building issues we had to have the meeting outside. The bridge was a last minute Scott build. We ended up having Bro. Marx bring a portable fire pit. So when we were done with awards we did smores. I think it turned out pretty good and memorable for our last one.
3 comments:
WOHOO, Yayy! Maybe you could just be like a den leader of something. :)
Are you glad it is over? I hope you'll have some good tips to pass down to me in a few more years!
WE ARE PROUD OF YOU!!!!
Post a Comment