Saturday, March 20, 2010

Martin's 11th bday and first b-ball game of the season.


I guess this year was just the year of candles in the breakfast. Martin started his day off with pancakes and a present. Then he had team pictures so Scott took him down for that while I got cupcakes ready. He also had his first game this night and we were taking treats since it was his birthday.

Martin got a new DS, candy, Bakugan game pad, Wrestling ring, Amazon gift cards, and more.


Once they were back from that we finished opening presents and then loaded up and took Dana, Martin, Preston, and Alexis to "Diary of a Wimpy Kid". FYI - definitely a kids movie, parents. Scott fell asleep and I was counting down the time. After that we went TGIFriday's and had a little lunch and a surprise b-day sunday for Martin.

Then we headed back to the house for a little relaxation before the game. Martin played with his friends for awhile and then got his uniform on and headed to the ball field. They won 6-5. Martin even stole a scoring run in one play. From 1st to home. His little legs ran as fast as they could. I think he had a good day and thank you all for the bday goodies and calls. Love you Martin. Happy Birthday.



2 comments:

jamie said...

Happy Bday Martin, looks like you had a great day. sorry we couldnt have been there but I dont think you would have wanted to get the puking and pooping FLU! ;)

I agree Diary of a WK definitely a kid movie!

jgirl said...

Happy Birthday Martin! looks like it was fun and I'm kinda glad the kid's Dad is taking them to see the WK movie tomorrow so, I don't have to suffer through it! ha! ;0)