My honey turned a year older today. It was sort of a quiet day. He worked I cleaned the house. He had a bad afternoon at work. I took care of kids from school. We went to Red Lobster since he loves crab and that's the place to get it were they wont "screw it up" as he puts it. The kids tried very hard to tell the waitress it was their dads b-day. Martin wrote on a paper and then a napkin before Dana finally just told her. It was cute. Of course he said he didn't want any of it so he didn't get anything as far as dessert goes. However he did finally get something he has wanted for about 10 years or more, a Rangefinder. I hope he had a good day in the end. I hope he knows how much we love and appreciate him and all that he does for our family. Happy Birthday Scott! We Love You!
1 year ago





3 comments:
come on you didnt get the dessert? whats wrong with you? hope you had a good one!
Hope your birthday was a happy one Scott!=0)
Happy Birthday Scott!
Post a Comment