Sunday, September 13, 2009

Labor Day weekend and the week.

Well its been project project project with the Swapps. Labor Day weekend was spent at Mom and Dad Willden's house to help start the kitchen renovation. We ripped out cabinets flooring, put up drywall, mud, paint. Put in most of the cupboards. And hopefully the rest in the near future. It was a lot of work and I don't think we could have done much of it without Scott there but it will be really beautiful when its done and something my mom has deserved for a VERY long time.

When we got home we already had our own little renovation project going on in the bathroom downstairs. So I spent the week painting so that Scott can finish the rest of his portion. He has already taken everything out of the bathroom and done some tile work in the shower. Once I get the paint stuff out of the way we will be putting up some wood molding and new hardware. I can honestly say this was one project I wasn't excited about starting just cause I didn't want to but when its done it will be lots better. (Even if I'm not crazy about the one color of paint.) :)

I will post some pictures of both projects some time down the road when I have a chance.

No comments: