Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter at the Swapps

We spent Saturday afternoon and Sunday with cousins and grandparents at the Swapps. The kids had a great time hangin with the cousins, coloring eggs, having an Easter egg hunt, riding 4-wheelers, and anything else they could think of to do. It was a great time! Oh and the men or boys had fun shooting the cannon.
Coloring Eggs! Oh what fun.



Great Grandpa McFall and all his great grandkids.

Back L-R: Tristan,12 Tyler,14 Dana,12 McKenna,11
Martin,10 Grandpa McFall,29 Brecken, 5 1/2


Easter Morning


Beautiful Cousins!!

5 comments:

jgirl said...

Now that Great Grandpa sure doesn't look a day over 29! hOW FUN!=0)

Russ and Marlo said...

Love the hair. Love the picture of the kids with their grandpa.

The Chidesters said...

You've been busy! Lots of company and fun it looks like. I was just thinking about Zion today. If I could live anywhere just based on the landscape, that is where I would live. MAKING a living there is another thing, which is why we aren't there :( Glad to see you've been out and about having fun! We might be in Vegas this Christmas again . . we'll have to get together.

Jamiecrafts said...

dana looks thrilled in that 1st easter picture. i love the one with her and kenna nice hair! glad you guys had a good time, even if it wasnt with us ;)

Anonymous said...

Tell Dana that I like her shirt. I too am a Twilight fan. Its amazing how much your kids look like each of you. Wish Martin luck at base-ball. We love base-ball season!! Dana