Thursday, August 28, 2008

Dana's First Day in Sixth Grade


Wow middle school! School dress code! 5:30 a.m.! I think we were all a little nervous for this day but it went great for her. School starts at 7:05 and Scott takes her and then just heads to work. (I think it will be good for some father daughter time.) She really likes all her teachers. She is most excited about Orchestra. She says she wants to play the Cello but we will no more after this week. She said the first concert will be in December. Should be exciting. She also gets an Apple laptop from school that she will use in all her classes. She thinks thats really cool. It should be an exciting year for her.

3 comments:

The Milletts said...

GO DANA!!!! That is so fun! I can't believe she is so grown up now!! You guys need to move closer so that I don't see your kids grow up on a blog!! Well I guess we could also come down to Vegas a bit more huh!! Gotta get Buddy to quit working so much! Then again if he stops working we just might have to move right in! I could be the houskeeper! Luv you guys!! Tam

jamie said...

i get the guest room tami, i am sure monica would love to redecorate, the dinning maybe?! ;)

YAYY for the 1st day of school. glad it went well

Grasteit Family said...

It has been a long time. How are you? I remember you guys back in the days....home sweet home Page! I would love to hear from you and know what is happening to the Willden family. Love, Kerri Webb-Grasteit