So back in May I was put in as Ward Camp Director. I was very apprehensive about this calling. My friend Song was in the calling before I was and had already began the plans for "Mission Possible" but it still seemed like a tough calling. She did a lot to have things ready for me as she moved away and I took over and the YCL girls I had to work with did A LOT as well. In the end all worked out but not without a little test in the "faith" department first though. Anyway here are some of the pictures of our camp in Pinto, UT August 6-10th.
 |
Back row - Charity Beck, Alma Avila, Crystal Mapes, Destine Denning, Hannah Hafen, Dana Swapp, Brenda Howard, Rachel Kerrigan
Front row- Jaidyn Boudreau, Annel Greer, Taylor Martinez, Mackenzie Martinez, and Sadie Mallory |
Writing letters, lounging, getting to know each other. Ahh Camp!!
Sister Cahoon did an awesome job on FHE about "disguises". The girls attempted to "disguise" their cupcakes. Yum!
Laser tag (no picture) followed by swimming (no picture) then pizza in the park and to top it off Mulan at the Tuacahn. What a fun filled day.
The "dreaded" hike. So many surpassed what they "thought" they couldn't do. Its those moments when we push ourselves and find we really CAN do it!
Service, Archery, Shooting oh my!
My FABULOUS 4 YCL's!!
1 comment:
I'm so sad right now I wasn't there! So happy it went well and looks like a complete success! MISS EVERYONE SOOOOO MUCH!
Post a Comment