Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Grateful

I feel like I need to put a post on here about being grateful.  With Valentines Day next week we obviously think about love, candy, flowers, the color pink and red a lot more.  Which for me makes me think more about gratitude.  Because all of that leads to my husband.  I'm so grateful to have him in my life.
He loves me unconditionally.  He allows me time to be myself, makes me happy when I'm sad, does everything in his power to make our lives better each day.  I really don't know where I would be without him and honestly don't want to think about it since I don't have to.  He supports me to do freely what I want.  Whether that's working out everyday for an hour away from home or leaving to attend church for three.  He puts aside his feelings or thoughts because he knows that in the end we all need to do things that will make us better as individuals.  He never makes me feel guilty for it and hardly ever tells me his real feelings on it.  (I guess that's whats nice about being a man you can keep those thoughts to yourself easier.)  I'm just truly thankful that Heavenly Father thought enough of me to put a man like him in my life.  I love him so much and honestly more everyday.  I only hope that my kids will find a partner that they will have as good of a relationship with.  So thank you honey for being the love of my life and always being the support in my life.  I truly appreciate all that you do and are.

1 comment:

Jamiecrafts said...

very nicely put. he is pretty nice ;)