We were lucky enough to get to spend a week on a houseboat at Lake Powell. Leandra and Travis invited us to come and spend the week with them since Leandra got this awesome deal. So we loaded up the kids, a cousin, the boat, and left for the lake on July 25th. We loaded the houseboat the next morning and spent the next 6 days on the lake.
The kids built sand castles, swam, fished, watched t.v., and played. The adults fished, played lasso golf, swam, and relaxed. During the week we also loaded up and went to Rainbow Bridge, Dangling Rope, and attempted Hole in the Rock but got caught in a storm. So many pictures were taken that I did 2 separate posts. It was a great time and we really appreciate the invite. Thanks Sessions it was AWESOME!!!
1 year ago





6 comments:
Again I'm jealous. I haven't been to Lake Powell since I was in highschool. I thought of you when I was in Marysvale. I remember driving through there and stopping to see your Grandma. It really is a beautiful place.
Lake Powell, i've heard of that place :) looks like you guys had a GREAT time, maybe next year you'll go with us! you got some really great pics too :) love that one of you and Martin
It looks like you guys had an awesome time on the Lake!=0) I'm not jealous...well, maybe a little =0)
Looks like you had alot of Fun, I hope we (Family) can go out on the Lake sometime, when things slow down around here..
We have been going going going never stop.........
Mom
Well honestly I'm really glad you didn't take me I am deathly afreaid of the water. A real phobia of mine! Don't really like boating either. Talk to ya soon!
got a minute? check out my new blog:
convenientnotcheap.blogspot.com
=0)
Post a Comment