Thursday, July 9, 2009

4th of July in Utah

Scott actually took this picture and the other flag one at Mtn. Meadows but I think they both look awesome so I figured they could both be used. I'm so thankful for the land we live in and the freedoms we enjoy. Thank you to all those who have made it possible and continue to everyday.
We started the morning off with the parade in Parowan, Ut. Baylee, Tami's daughter was riding in her first one and we also got a surprise to see Cassie, Scott's sister riding in it as well. We didn't know she would be there.

Ft. Row Dana, Preston, Martin, Colin
Bk. Row Russ, Monica, Marlo
Very Bk. Scott, Buddy, Trevor
Tami was taking pic.

Scott, Buddy, Kash, Trevor, Meagan
Marlo and Monica sporting Frisbee hats.
Cassie


Baylee



The fun at Parowan Park. The kids got prizes, the guys relaxed, and Dana sunk a few kids at the dunk tank.










The fireworks at Brian Head. We sat only about 50 ft. away.





6 comments:

jamie said...

looks like fun, it didnt quite seem like the 4th since stupid kingman doesnt have a parade. :(

jgirl said...

looks like a good time!=0)

The Milletts said...

Hey you, it was pretty fun huh!!! Thanks again for comeing up even if we didn't see you very much we really appreciated it!! you guys are awesome what would we do without you!

Russ and Marlo said...

nice parade pictures!

dennisandsong said...

So fun, we missed the fireworks this year because after the full day of my grandma's 80th bday party we were exhausted and fell asleep to the sound of them in the distance!!
Where have you been all summer?? I feel like it has been months since I have seen you!

The Chidesters said...

A day in Parowan . . . can't go wrong there! Looks like a great 4th! Either you are getting really good at putting things on your blog, or I'm not checking enough. I was way behind! What is the size of the pool you got?