Sorry no posts have been up for awhile. We had a problem with our computer and life ceased. :) We had a good Halloween and once things start working the way they should again I will post pics.
I was wondering if you had dropped off the ends of the Earth or what!!! I just don't know how we all lived before all this stupid technology! Well glad you're back up and at it! Can't wait to see pics!!!
Our little family is made up of 4. Scott the bread winner works full time doing what he loves (haha), buying land for a home builder. Monica is a stay at home mom doing everything possible to make the home a happy one. She spends her days doing anything required of a mom. Dana enjoys reading, computer, t.v., hanging out with family, piano, and now cello. Martin is the typical boy. He likes the computer, video games, t.v., and playing sports, mostly baseball. He has also recently added choir to his list. We love to travel and enjoy the summers for boating, fall for hunting, winters for playing in the snow, and the spring for doing whatever.
3 comments:
cute new BG, i will be waiting to see exactly what you were doing for Halloween ;)
I was wondering if you had dropped off the ends of the Earth or what!!! I just don't know how we all lived before all this stupid technology! Well glad you're back up and at it! Can't wait to see pics!!!
Waiting for the pictures, because I think this is the only time we see each other. ha ha. Wouldn't it be nice to pause life once in a while.
Post a Comment