Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What do you think?




Well I am trying to grow my hair but I needed a change. And when you want a change that doesnt include a hair cut the other thing to do is color. So my friend Marlo is a hair stylist and fixed me up. So this is the before.....



And this is the after...

3 comments:

jamie said...

looks good your braver then I ;)

The Chidesters said...

I think it looks good...makes your eye color stand out. Does Scott like it? Pete has always told me I could dye my hair black and stop shaving my legs and he wouldn't care. Some day I'm going to take him up on that offer and then see if he really doesn't care!

The Swapp Fam said...

Yeah he likes it a lot he says it gives him the chance to be with a "real brunette" :). Of course he doesnt care what color my hair is either.